Friday, April 19, 2013

hello sunshine

I'm not gonna lie.
As I'm writing this exact moment, the rain is pouring down. Hard.
But it really hasn't been raining the past week. It's been SUMMER. For real. Goodbye to pants and goodbye to spring-jackets. It's been too warm for that.

Turns out it was just a temporary thing, so we're back to 15 degrees for a couple of days... Which isn't TOO bad either.

Just wanted to share a few photo's with you. I've been spending the days on my balcony and on my friend Simone's balcony. We've had such a good time listening to music, talking, eating ice cream, drinking ice tea.... Relaxing. 








That's all for now. I'm off! Meeting my beloved childhood BFF, Maria, for drinks later. She's in Paris, and I can't wait to see her.
Take care and so long!

Much love and gros bisous
Thea


2 comments: