Tuesday, February 05, 2013

doors in marrakech

I'm still not done with Marrakech. I still have things to show you.
One of those things are the doors.
Yes, you heard it.
Doors.

May sound slightly boring, but I just have to show you.
Being in a different culture can mean many different things. One of the most outstanding things about Marrakech were the colors.... Colors, that I am not at all used to. Everything was full of colors - the clothes, the walls, the bricks, the food - everything! I found it ever so inspiring, so I snapped some photos of amazing doors whenever I could. It was difficult to get photos without people walking into the frame, but hey - I managed!

Here you go...















Aren't the colors amazing?
The way of decorating the doors? 
I'm in LOVE. 

Much love and gros bisous
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment