Monday, February 11, 2013

change of a name

My lovely followers,

To cut to the case: I'm thinking about changing the name of my blog. Not because I don't like the name as it is now (means "run little rabbit") - in fact, I love it. 
I'm changing it because it's too complicated for many foreigners - both to pronounce, but also to spell. I'm afraid of losing followers if the name remains as it is now. I'm also changing it now, because I get more and more followers on my blog. I'm afraid it's gonna be "too late" if I wait too long.

It's weird thinking about changing a name, that to me has become somewhat of a badge. I'm looking into a new (french) name, and I have several good ideas. I'm also looking into making sure, that the current name of the website (www.courspetitlapin.blogspot.com) will redirect to my 'new' blog for a couple of months.

So guys - make sure to check up on it in the nearest future. I will OF COURSE warn you a few days in advance. 

You are always welcome to throw in a couple of ideas if you feel like it.
Any French words you like?

Much love and gros bisous
Thea

1 comment:

  1. La vie est belle. Eller. La vie est manifique. Måske, kram og kindkys fra din quebecoise kusine i DK :-)

    ReplyDelete