Monday, January 28, 2013

psssssst..... instagram

Okay.

You've heard it before: I'm on Instagram.
When I tell you to follow me, I do it for several reasons. I want to share my everyday with you - through photos. I use Instagram every single day (yes, I'm one of those), so if you want a little Parisian mood on your Instagram-feed, find me by the name: 
theamunch
Very simple.

For now, that's all. I'm planning to show you what I bought in Marrakech. Would you like to see that?

Last but not least, let me reveal, that I'm working on a new name for the blog. I love the current name (it means Run Little Rabbit), but most of my followers are from the U.S., Denmark and other countries like Russia, the U.K. and so on. I'm probably still sticking to a French name, but perhaps something a little more simple, yes? What are your thoughts?

NOW... That's all, folks. I'll be back with photo's of my Moroccan purchases!

Much love and gros bisous
Thea

Pssssssst: Find the past two Instagram-photos on the right side bar!

No comments:

Post a Comment