Wednesday, January 30, 2013

if I had the money, I would buy...


So...
When living in Paris as a 19-year-old student, one must face that it can hardly be the most glamorous life one can have, unless one was scooped to work as something amazing with an amazing pay. That did NOT happen to one, so one is dreaming oneself away to lovely clothes, cute accessories, and lots and lots of beauty.

If you must know, I did not at all refer to myself just before. Not at all.

So now I'm dreaming on Polyvore. The most amazing site for poor fashion-lovers. If you don't know it.... GO THERE. I spend hours creating collages and templates. It's super easy and super entertaining. At least to me.

Mais alors... Let me show you what I'm dreaming about at the moment.




Dreamy Outfit


Fabulous, yes?
If you happen to be loaded at the moment, and loving these items... Well, then here's the info:

Purple-ish bow dress... by Nina Ricci
---
Blue bag... by (you guessed it) Chanel
---
Black Mary Janes... by Manolo Blahnik (if you watch Sex & The City, you should really know this one... Yes, this is when Carrie steps into the Vogue Accessories Closet and refers to these babies as "an urban shoe myth" -- know your SATC, ladies!!!)
---
Burgundy/purple nail polish... by Chanel
---
Highlighter... by Chanel


Honestly, I've been dreaming of this dress ever since I saw it in Danish ELLE last spring. It's amazing. I swear, if I had the money, I would buy it. Immediately. And I also swear, that I would wear it all the time. Unfortunately, it's from last season, so it's starting to disappear from the online web-shops. Can't stand it -- breaks my heart!

Goodnight, mes amis.
Much love and gros bisous
Thea

Pssssst.... Do you like these posts? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment