Saturday, October 13, 2012

winter's (almost) here = winter coat

Salut, everybody!
How are you all doing?

I'm doing great here in Paris. The weather has been boring the past two weeks. Too much rain and too little sun. I do admit that we have also had some quite amazing days. It's not very cold, around 15 degrees - thank God!

The past month has flown by very quickly. As I told you already, I've had so many visitors that I almost forgot my everyday-life here in Paris. It's been great seeing my family, but now I'm enjoying life with A and great friends. Today I met with Clara (you'll get to meet her very soon), and we watched movies and hung around all day while discussing whose hangovers was the worst.

Either way.... I have something to show you. I bought a new winter coat, because - let's face it - it's the time of the year where such a thing might come in handy.
I'm very much appealed to the minimalistic and black look during winter. I love wearing black jeans or a black dress with a simple black coat. Some people find it boring: I find it so elegant. Black boots, black jacket and a grey scarf.

So you see... I spent the past two winters in my very beloved winter coat from Zara. Black, knee-length and an amazingly fitted! It has done an amazing job but has become slightly.... Grubby? At least it shows that I have biked in it every day through storm, rain and snow. So it was time for me to buy a new one. I went to Zara because they, in my opinion, always have what I'm looking for. And they did. My mother and I found a great, black coat; knee-lenght and amazingly tailored with a belt in the waist. But then something caught my eye........

Something that, from afar, looked a bit like a poodle. Except it wasn't fur. So I tried it on, and we (maman et moi) agreed that that was the one. Besides, perhaps I should spend (more) money on a black coat that's really good quality.

Oh well... Less talking and more showing! Here goes...





Jacket: Zara // Scarf: NON // Tee: COS // Jeans: Uniqlo // Shoes: Chanel // Wallet: Marc Jacobs


I am in love with this coat. It's so warm that I only wear a tee underneath. I've been pairing it with my new plum jeans from Uniqlo (that are, unfortunately, a size too big). The red wallet is my go-to, and I bring it everywhere. It even has a key-chain. So cool!

What do you think?
I'll be back with more clothing - next up is my vintage Lanvin! Woooohooo!

Much love and gros bisous
Thea

☆ ☆ 

1 comment:

  1. Gud, hvor har du faaet langt haar ven! Det er saa fint :)
    Haaber du har det godt i det franske, savner dig og taenker tit paa dig! <3

    Kondrup

    ReplyDelete