Wednesday, October 17, 2012

lanvin lanvin lanvin

Hello, dear readers.

Today it's raining. A lot. Normally I'd be upset about it, but today I'm babysitting Polly, so we're staying inside and watching movies. It's really quite nice.

However, that's not what I'm showing you today. Today I'm showing you my very first and best vintage-bargain ever. I'm talking about a Lanvin sleeveless coat.
I bought it for 40€, and I wasn't really quite sure if it was my style. I kept thinking that I'd look like a french concierge, but when I put a belt in the waist, it looked much better.
To my surprise, I even see sleeveless coats everywhere now: From high-end to high-street. I saw one i COS the other day that was really nice.

Anyways. Here it is....





I'm still not sure if it's suitable for me... You know? I guess it's because it's so different from what I usually wear. Either way, I still think it looks cool, and I'll keep on wearing it!

That's all for now, folks!

Much love and gros bisous
Thea

☆ ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment