Wednesday, October 24, 2012

goodnight from paris

New pictures from my room as I lie in my bed and about to go to sleep. Isn't this just the most adorable room? It's really coming together, the curtains have made a HUGE difference. Latest additions to my chambre are these cute lanterns.
They're from a lantern-shop in Montmartre. The concept is amazing: You can pick between 24, 35 or 50 lanterns. All three packages include the lights. You pick the colors of the lanterns yourself - they have every single color you can imagine. It's so hard to pick. It almost feel like being in a candy store and mixing your own bag of candy.
I picked the 24-package deal and payed 22€. In my opinion a very fair price - the entire experience is worth it!


















It's hard to see the actual colors of the 'balls'. During the day they look so decorative because of the soft, sandy colors, but in the night, they make me wanna stay in my room FOREVER.

They even come in present-boxes, so you can mix 'n match for your friend, sister, mother or someone else! I think it's super creative yet really personal, so there's nothing left to say than: GO-GO-GO!

Much love and gros bisous
Thea

☆ ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment