Monday, September 10, 2012

parisian picnic

Paris is incredible and breath-taking. With all its rush and noise I find it somewhat astonishing that Parisians manage to take their time and just sit down.
I don't consider myself a Parisian yet. I don't know that I ever will. But yesterday was a step towards the Parisian life. My beloved A (read about him here) made us a picnic and cooled some white wine - he held my hand as we walked together towards the Seine, where we sat by Pont Neuf in the evening sun and talked for hours.

It was such a great evening, and for those of you who follow me on Instagram (username: theamunch), you will know that we had drinks by the Louvre afterwards. Manifique.




















If you are in Paris for longer than a week and the weather agrees with such trips, do consider doing them. It's so much more Parisian than spending money on a fancy restaurant. Like A said to me yesterday: "I'd rather be here than in a Michelin-restaurant."
Honestly, I felt the same way.

How are you all doing?
Much love and gros bisous
Thea

☆ ☆ 


No comments:

Post a Comment