Saturday, September 01, 2012

i'm featured in danish ELLE!

Bonjooooouuuuuurrrr

Yesterday I told you that I'm featured in this month's ELLE. And I am. Not in an interview, not in a photoshoot, but in a small article my sister wrote about me. The feature is about the person who has had the biggest influence on you. She chose me. I'm so honored and very, very touched. I've read it nearly six times now, and I think I cried a little bit too. She writes such beautiful things, and I miss her like crazy. I miss talking to her every day about nothing. "What are you doing", "where are you?", "are you coming over?", "have you seen the newest episode of...", "I just saw a dress you'd like in COS". Things like that. My boyfriend finds our conversations unbelievable -- he thinks they're empty. But that's how it is with us. It just is.
She's my best friend. She might even be my soulmate.





I received it yesterday along with Politiken Weekly - I now have plans for the entire weekend. Reading, reading, reading.

Have a great one,
Much love and gros bisous
Thea

Pssssssssssssssssst: I went out last night, and it was so much fun. I really enjoyed being around some girls again.



☆ ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment