Tuesday, August 28, 2012

pssssst: update comin' up

BONJOUR

Yesterday I actually promised you all a sum-up from my first month here in Paris. That'll wait until Friday. Why? Because I think I have actually met some friends. At least some very chic and sweet girls, who invited me to their birthday dinner this thursday.
I'm thinking I'll want to include the birthday dinner to my sum-up.

In the meantime, click here and follow me on BlogLovin'.
And if you're addicted to Instagram, follow me there as well (username: theamunch)

... And have you noticed any changes lately? I am renovating my blog - you might notice changes in layout, colors and much, much more. Do you like it?

Please let me know if you're missing anything!

Much love and gros bisous
Thea


Yep - that's me!

☆ ☆ 

No comments:

Post a Comment