Monday, August 13, 2012

first day of shool. mon dieu.

As you read on my blog yesterday, today was my first day of school. I was actually rather excited to meet new people, possibly some friends.

If you're wondering what sort of school I'm refering to, that would be a French course at Alliance Fran├žaise - basically, they tested my written and oral Frech last week, and they put me in a class with people about the same level as me. Quite nice.

Only thing is though, that most people in my class were 30 years old and older than that. A man from Germany was around 50, I believe. Although we exchanged some german centences, I don't think I'm gonna share my thoughts on the new Chanel-nailpolish-colletion... You know?

I talked to a really nice Korean girl, who seemed about 20. When I asked her about her age, she said she was 32. When I asked her about her education, she had a Master in some brainy field.

In other words, I felt like a baby.
But people were nice - no worries. Just no friends for me.

Luckily this course is three weeks long (or short), and afterwards I'll probably be studying elsewhere. Never give up! This is what my books look like....




..... And I'm already sick of the thought of starting school yet again - I just finished it, for cryin' out loud!

At least I'll be speaking French. That's not too bad at all.
How was your day?

Much love and gros bisous
Thea

No comments:

Post a Comment